Friday, April 3, 2015

God can use poop

Thoughts on Greysen having Hirschsprungs: Today is Good Friday and I can't help but sit here, as I type this, and wonder, "Is this a glimpse of how God felt as he watched his Son suffer on the cross?" He sent his one and only Son to die for us. For people that would choose to reject him and hate him. He knew and knows that not everyone will accept him yet he still sent his one and only son to die for us! I know that some people may say, "If God is so great then why did he let your son suffer?" I say, "God is so great he SAVED my son from suffering... He saved him from eternal suffering." There are things in life that seem unbearable, unfair, and unjust. Its part of life. We live in a sinful world but its through those trials and situations that, if we look to God, we can see him working, protecting, and shaping us. I would have never asked for my son to have Hirschsprungs but there are invaluable lessons I have learned through it and hope that he will too. As he grows older, I hope that he can be a beacon of light and hope in this world. If God can use POOP to teach us lessons then he can do anything! If we look for the good in things we will find him. If we listen for him we will hear him. He is there. He is everywhere. And just in case you didn't know it...he loves you. I hope that this blog encourages you and brings a little hope to any of my readers. I'd also love to be praying for my Hirschsprung's family readers. Leave me a comment with any prayer requests! And if you don't believe in God that is okay too but I would love to still pray for you and your son or daughter. Thanks for reading today! I hope you have an extra special Easter weekend!
  
My superhero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your experience and questions about hirschsprungs!